January 13, 2012

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS !!

Guys, I am leaving in 2 weeks. Actually it's less than 2 weeks since my plane leaves at 10.40 in the morning!
And I am excited and I am starting to lay awake at night thinking about what I am gonna see and smell and touch and feel and taste and experience and all that's more.

Since last time I have gotten my plane ticket from Sydney to Perth, the only ticket I needed to get myself :P
I have also made sleeping accommodation reservations in New Zealand (Auckland, Christchurch and Greymouth), Australia (Sydney only) and Cape Town. I already have accommodation in Johannesburg, so no worries ^^
Now only to plan for Cairns area, Perth area and South East Asia!! Challenge accepted :D
But it's all coming along together, one piece at a time!


But for now, this is all I have to say :)
I will probably come with a small update on flight plans and such when I have it all in front of me. 

Think about it: ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS !!!
I AM SUPERDUPER EXCITED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment