October 21, 2011

Short update on South East Asia + links

HELLO AGAIN !!!
There has been a slight change of plans as my parents trip to Borneo was freaking expensive when it was all added up to a total sum of $afreakloadofmoney!
So, instead of meeting them in Borneo I will now be traveling alone in that part of Malaysia as well, which will be fine as I will still visit the most spectacular parts of the Borneo Island which came highly recommended by Kilroy: the Orangutang sanction, Mt. Kinabalku and Turtle Island.Instead, my parents will come meet in in the US as a first thing when I arrive there, from 16th of July and staying past my dad's birthday (Aug. 2nd) which we will most likely celebrate in Las Vegas.

The offer of meeting me somewhere along this amazing trip still stands :D
I have had a couple of people tell me they might wanna join for this and that long in different places, which ofc is pretty awsome to know!!


Further on I have found some of the links to the trips I will be making in the different places so that those who want to know more about what I am gonna see and take part of (or you want to join in with) in the different places.



Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. oerang utans are cool ;) Danilo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw darlin, this absolutely is awesome! I'm really looking forward to read your stories and see the pictures! I know I won't be joining you in this trip, since I have a lot of other plans for next year :(, but I'm so happy for you that you can do this :D. Have fun darlin, with the looking- and planning forward ;), That must be fun too right! I love ya :) xxx Rowena!

    ReplyDelete