January 26, 2012

17 hours before take-off!

My stuffed backpacked is laying on the floor, all packed.
The clothes I'll be traveling in are laying next to it, and my shoes and jacket are ready to be put on and tied/zipped up.
All my tickets, vouchers and travel guides are neatly stacked in my hang luggage along with some norwegian snacks (read: CHOCOLATE!!!!) for the 27 hour + plane time I have ahead of me only to arrive at my first location: Auckland, New Zealand!
I have gone through my packing checklist twice, so I am sure I have everything. Obviously the glitter is packed as well! My mission: spread a little love and glitter around in the world <3


The butterflies in my tummy are flying in all different directions, and I am getting increasingly excited by the minute :D It will be a little weird to leave my parents and a home for 6,5 months, but knowing what I have ahead I know it will not be so bad when it's first started. I am guessing time will fly by and before I know it it'll be 7th of August and I'm on my last plane back to Oslo, Norway. 


Now to finish uploading music to my iPod, make room for more movies and pictures on my iPhone's and to fully charge both phones, iPod, iPad and camera!
If possible, I will update you all as soon as possible so you know I'm doing alright :)



Until then: HAVE A GREAT EVENING and hope to read some comments soon :)


<3 Annette 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the world will enjoy your glitter, I will think about you all the time that you're gone, every time I find some glitter in my house. Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete