October 4, 2011

My first blog, how exciting =D

So, now that I finally managed to sort of figure out how I want my blog to be looking (altho it's far from finished) it's time to actually write something so that those who wish to read my blog have something to look at until I get to write down the itinerary of the approximate 6.5 months I will be traveling around the different corners of the world.As soon as I have gotten that done, whoever wishes to join me somewhere along this exploratory path is more than welcome to join me =)

But for now, you have to wait just a little longer before I reveal the long, amazing, exciting and awsome itinerary of my cartographic glitter experience ^^

Ciao for now <3

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice trip around the world Anette. Looking forward to the pictures so we can show the girls . Big hug from all of The Svendsens and promise us that you will take good care. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete